// OKay my lovelies, I’m out! I may be back later ^^
Glancing over her shoulder, when the door to the club opened, a smile appeared on Lill’s lips, and she made her way to the man who’d walked in. She slowly looked him up and down as she licked her lips. “Hello there handsome,” she purred, arching an eyebrow. “How can I be of service?”
6: Does your OC have any supernatural powers?
No, she does not.
12: Is your OC sexually active?
Yes, she’s very sexually active. Lill loves sex and tries to get as much of it as she possibly can.
18: What kind of underwear does your OC wear?
When she’s at home, she doesn’t wear any underwear. When she’s working, she wears luxurious underwear with loads of lace and made of silk.
24: What does your OC smell like?
Lavender. Everything she uses [shampoo, bodylotion, etc] is all lavender-based.
28: Does your OC like anime?
She has no opinion on it, since she’s never watched any.
34: Is your OC religious?
No, she has never been religious and probably will never be.
For sale: car found in an empty field, chevy impala, black, left in good state by previous owner. No reparation needed except for creaking doors. Noise in the vent that doesn’t influence the driving. Mileage: more than 200,000 miles. If interested, make offer.
Gabriella Stone | Human | Journalist
- Original character, fits in many fandoms in the indie community
- Gabi has been played since October 2012, but moved to a new blog for convenience. (Archived blog available on request.)
- Adaptive RPer. I can one line to epic para, but prefer my paras to top out at less than 500 words. (300 is perrrrrrrrrrrrfect)
- I will do gif and icon chats though slow internet connection makes loading them a pain sometimes.
- RPing since July 2009, on many sites. Three on Tumblr
- Multiverse/ship friendly. Crossovers and AUs give me life.
- Mun and muse are both 30+
- Open to plotting and stuff, several versions of Gabi to choose from!
- Skype available for OOC chats/plotting on request
Ever worry that when you join a fandom you won’t be able to easily find others who like what you do? Worry no more! We at animebonds are listing the fans of each fandom so that anybody can easily find blogs to follow!
So, if you’re in the fandom above, like or reblog this post to become a part of the fandom list!
Visit ANIMEBONDS to find out more about the project, and feel free to suggest any fandoms to us, or ask about the project in general, in the askbox ~ Please spread the word so blogs of each fandom can be found!
To make the project work we need YOUR support. Thank you ♥